Since its creation in 1989, PRYSME's main activity consists in developing specific equipment for various industrial domains: assembly, control, testing, machining or marking.
We deliver and install in France, in Europe and all around the world.
Our activity consists in developing specific equipment (special machines) for various sectors of the automobile industry. Examples of such sectors are: assembly, control, testing, or machining.
Our activity concerning the automobile industry is broad.
Listed below, are a few examples of equipment developed for this vast sector:
Our machines are classified into 2 different categories:
- Standard machines: refer to Standard machines section
- Special machines:
• Assembly lines, automatic machines, semi-automatic workstations for the assembly and or control of steering columns
• Assembly lines and automatic machines for the assembly and control of alternators
• Assembly lines and automatic or semi-automatic machines for the assembly, control, test and milling of electric motors
• Assembly lines and automatic machines for the assembly of automobile hinges
• Machine for dimensional control of chassis elements
• Assembly machines for production of specific fasteners / connector systems
• Assembly lines and automatic machines for machining operations on automobile water pumps
• Final assembly machine for automobile transmission elements
• Pedal assembly machines
• Assembly lines and automatic or semi-automatic machines for assembling and controlling of hydraulic power steering pumps
• And more….