Our mission: Anticipate your needs by proposing innovative solutions at competitive prices capable of achieving your productivity goals.
We deliver and install in France, in Europe and all around the world.
Since 1989, PRYSME designs and builds custom made machines and assembly lines for different industries worldwide.
• PRYSME sarl, 102 000 € capital, founded in october 1989.
• Situated in the heart of a region regrouping numerous manufacturing activities such as automobile, cosmetics, electronics and pharmaceutical. Prysme disposes of a 700 square meter facility situated in Montoire sur le Loir (Loir-et-Cher FRANCE) at just one hour from Paris by high speed train (TGV).
• Industrial partner capable of designing, building, putting into production and assuring after sales service of special systems.
• Always attentive to our customers' needs, we privilege the crossover of experience from different industrial fields in order to give a fresh look at your project and propose original, robust, and reliable solutions to your needs.
FIELDS OF ACTIVITY
• Design and realization of factory automation solutions.
Prysme integrates solutions for the following activities:
► Measure and control
► Complex automatic systems of small or medium size
● We have fostered customer loyalty with demanding customers by our creativeness, quality of our realizations fitted to demand, respect of lead-time, efficient after sales service, and competitive prices.
• Multidisciplinary, combines all necessary skills.
• PRYSME disposes of all necessary tools and equipment necessary to our activity.
We possess a minimal number of machine tools essential for setting-up the systems we develop.
• All systems developed by us are managed internally, exception made to machined parts that are sub-contracted.
DESIGN OFFICE :
• Mechanical design :
- 2D : CADKEY and AUTOCAD
- 3D : SOLIDWORKS
• Automation design :
- Development with SIEMENS, TELEMECANIQUE, ALLEN-BRADLEY, and KOYO PLCs
- COGNEX and KEYENCE vision systems
- KISTLER and HBM force measuring systems
- Development with FANUC, KUKA, DENSO, and ADEPT robots
• Electrical and pneumatic design :
- SEE ELECTRICAL EXPERT
- Mechanical and electrical workshops with all necessary equipement for assembly, set-up and testing of our systems.
- Machine tools: 1 Lathe, 1 milling machine, 1 pressing machine, 1 saw…
• Project leaders
► Mechanical project leaders
► Automation project leaders
• FMECA (Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis) contributor
• Mechanical projects
• Electrical and pneumatic projects
• Automation projects
• Mechanical assembly
• Cabinet and machine wiring
• Set-up and testing
• On site set-up and validation